So that class I was getting excited about? The “guinea pig” session went pretty well. Lily came in a few times, needing attention (she had even had a small “accident”), so it made it very hard to focus. We even cut it a bit short. Ah, well. The people who were there were very interested in the topic, and we had a great discussion. All in all, it was great practice for doing it “for real” this Saturday, through Communiversity. If anyone signs up…. If you’re reading this and are interested, please post a comment with your email address, and I’ll send you the link.
Or you can read my handout:
The terms Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow are like any other “label,” so proceed with awareness. I am addressing these terms in order to have a better understanding of their traits, tendencies, and preferences only. ALL children are gifted, all special, and they have their own paths. We shouldn’t allow them to become a “label”—rather, allow them to be themselves. We are talking about these different energies as an overview so as to have a toolbox to raise them rather than putting them into boxes, if that makes sense.
Acknowledge their gifts but don’t spotlight them and don’t broadcast that they’re Indigo/Crystal/etc. If they want to, though, fine! As your children get older and sometimes feel separate or “weird,” they may appreciate being able to find other children who are like them and speak the “language” of indigo/crystal/rainbow.
Most of these children will not be spiritual teachers or do anything remotely “spiritual” for a profession. They’ll be mechanics and computer programmers and bankers, etc., but they’ll do it with a greater sensitivity to other people and to the laws of the Universe. Their spirituality and spiritual connection is just what they “are.” It’s like a fish not knowing what “water” is because it’s surrounded by it and doesn’t know anything different!
General information on the new energies:
- Are coming here to raise the vibration (energy) of the planet, they choose to come here; they are “volunteers.”
- There are differing opinions on when they started arriving—some say up to 70 years. They tend to come in “waves.”
- They can be recognized by their aura types.
- All beings choose to come here and choose “soul families,” but these energies have carefully lined up the situation for the specific purpose of helping humanity and change Earth’s energy.
- Many have not incarnated before, and others have not incarnated in some time.
- Those who have incarnated before have “primed the pump, so to say” karmically before arriving.
- Many of them also remember more of their past lives so as to get a “head start” this time and lift the veil.
- They choose their parents before incarnating as part of their “soul group” as part of the group’s learning. They typically choose parents of the previous “generation,” who have cleared an energetic path for them. Sometimes the parents are of the same “generation.”
- Not all of your children may have gifts we’ll discuss, and not all children are Crystal/Indigo/Rainbow. If you think they (or you) are, though—trust that.
- It is possible to shift from Indigo to Crystal, Crystal to Rainbow, through spiritual work and study, if that is the soul’s choosing.
- Note: There is a lot of information on the Web about these new children, some of it good, a lot of it not so much. Some of it is even contradictory. Find an author or author(s) you like and stick with them. Carroll/Tober, Doreen Virtue, and Dolores Cannon are all respected experts.
Descriptions, by type:
Have been incarnating over the past 100 years in “waves”: late 1940s-60s (bringing about the radical transformations of the 1960s), and 70s. Nancy Tappe coined the phrase “indigo” in the early 1970s after she started noticing the special qualities of certain young children. The Indigos are pioneers and way-showers. Their purpose is to reveal and cut away anything lacking in integrity. After the horrors and devastation of World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world (the driving force behind Occupy Wall Street and other forms of peaceful social change). Indigos continued to be born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.
The Indigos have indigo in their auras. Their role is to pave the path for higher energies, cutting through the old ways of doing things. They have a “warrior spirit.”
- Have strong self esteem, connection to source
- “Know” they belong here until they are told otherwise
- Have an obvious sense of self
- Have difficulty with discipline and authority
- Refuse to follow orders or directions
- Find it torture to waiting in lines, lack patience
- Get frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity
- Often see better ways of doing thing at home and at school
- Are mostly nonconformists
- Do not respond to guilt trips, want good reasons
- Get bored rather easily with assigned tasks
- Are rather creative
- Are easily distractible, can do many things at once
- Display strong intuition
- Have strong empathy for others or NO empathy
- Develop abstract thinking very young
- Are gifted and/or talented, highly intelligent
- Are often identified or suspected of having ADD or ADHD, but can focus when they want to
- Are talented daydreamers and visionaries
- Have very old, deep, wise looking eyes
- Have spiritual intelligence and/or psychic skills
- Often express anger outwardly rather than inwardly and may have trouble with rage
- Need our support to discover themselves
- Are here to change the world – to help us live in greater harmony and peace with one another and to raise the vibration of the planet
Indigo children are often diagnosed as ADD/ADHD. Doreen Virtue says “ADHD” should be revised to mean “Attention Dialed in to Higher Dimensions.” While ADD/ADHD can and does exist for some children, medicating those who are “simply” indigo only dulls who they are.
Typically (though not always) born to Indigos; healers, compassionate, counselors, forgiving, happy, joyful, magical, and spiritual, strong connection to animals and nature (even rocks). Some have magical abilities. Many are empathic, and they’re sensitive to peoples’ energies.
Crystals often talk later, around the age of 3 or 4, leading parents and doctors to believe that they are autistic. However, they are also very loving and readily give hugs and kisses, which is not an autistic trait.=!
Doreen Virtue: In contrast to Indigos, the Crystal Children are blissful and even-tempered. Sure, they may have tantrums occasionally, but these children are largely forgiving and easy-going. The Crystals are the generation who benefit from the Indigos’ trailblazing. First, the Indigo Children lead with a machete, cutting down anything that lacks integrity. Then the Crystal Children follow the cleared path, into a safer and more secure world.
The Crystal Children have an authoritative air about them, as if they’re wise adults in little bodies. Even more, they seem like seasoned sages…little sorcerers and high-priestesses. Their power doesn’t come from brute force, but rather from determination and crystal-clear intentions. When parents first encounter their children’s power, it can take them aback.
- They possess large eyes with an intense stare.
- They have magnetic personalities.
- They are highly affectionate.
- They start talking late in childhood.
- They are very musically oriented, and may sing before talking.
- Crystals use telepathy and self-invented sign language to communicate.
- They may be diagnosed with Autism or Asperger’s syndrome.
- Crystals are even-tempered, sweet, and loving.
- They are forgiving of others.
- They are highly sensitive and empathetic.
- They are very much connected to nature and animals.
- Crystals exhibit healing abilities.
- They are quite interested in crystals and rocks.
- They often discuss angels, spirit guides and past-life memories.
- Crystals are extremely artistic and creative.
- They prefer vegetarian meals and juices to “regular food”.
- They may be fearless explorers and climbers, with an amazing sense of balance.
- Crystals are sensitive to loud noise.
- Crystals are sensitive to crowds.
- They are sensitive to temperature.
- They are sensitive to clutter and disorganization.
- Crystals are sensitive to chaotic environments.
- Crystals are sensitive to artificial ingredients and chemicals.
Typically born to Crystal parents; coming in now; coming in @ their “spiritual peak”; many have not incarnated on this planet before
They are the embodiment of our divinity and the example of our potential. The Rainbow Children have never lived on this planet before, and they’re going straight to the Crystal Children as their moms and dads. These children are entirely fearless of everybody. They’re little avatars who are all about service. These are children who are only here to give—Rainbow Children are already at their spiritual peak. (D.Virtue)
- Parents are crystal adults.
- Do not choose dysfunctional families.
- They are all about service.
- May have big eyes like the crystal children, but they are totally trusting.
- Entirely fearless of everybody.
- Bringing in the healing rainbow energy previously brought through Reiki, QiGong, and Pranic healing and other hands on healing.
- Crystal children can also be very high energy, have strong personalities, be creative, and can instantly manifest anything they want or need.
- At a young age, the Rainbow children are able to express their needs and wants. These children actually own a great deal of personal power. Rainbow children may be misinterpreted as stubborn. However, that is our misconception. Rainbow children are born with knowledge on proper character integration. This will develop depending on their parents because the character integration will change if there is negative programming given to the child. As a Rainbow parent, the idea is to recognize what positive traits your Rainbow child holds.
- Rainbow children will also have immunity against junk food. Most Rainbow children are able to handle mutated cells and food products, which may result in poisoning. This is considered a very important ability, as most people may not recognize the toxins contained in junk food and the Rainbow child can take and process these types of foods with no problem. This is because of the blood that the Rainbow child carries, which has the ability to cleanse the toxins and unwanted bacteria in the food and air. So a Rainbow child may have a lot of physical clearing in the beginning stages of life. This will change once they grow older and learn how to clear ethereally or spiritually.
- Astonishingly, the Rainbow children come with no karma. Rainbow children will enjoy the life on earth learning with absolutely no strings attached to their past. This is because they do not really continue from any previous cycle of reincarnation. This is also why they have a very high-energy frequency and physical energy.
- The rainbow child is very hyperactive. They can run the whole night and really tire you out. This is a problem that parents of Rainbow children might face.
- The purpose of the Rainbow children is to complete the final stages of the foundation that the Indigo and Crystal children have made. The three children, Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow each have a specific task. The Indigo children are to break down the paradigm of the traditional thinking. Then the Crystal children will build their foundation on the broken paradigm. Finally, the Rainbow children are here to build on to what the Indigo and Crystal children began.
- Few writers have written on the Rainbow children because of their current status as toddlers. However, it is important to know that these children will play an important role in the earth’s evolution.
- Parents of Rainbow children should understand that their children are special and parents should appreciate the gifts they have. These gifts will help you evolve as they evolve with you.
- The rainbow children are just starting to show up on this planet, although there are already some scouts around. More Rainbow children will arrive as children of the Crystal children and also when humanity raises their vibrational frequencies and universal consciousness of the concept of oneness.
- Doreen Virtue says, “the Rainbow children are perfectly balanced in their male and female energies. They are confident without aggressiveness; they are intuitive and psychic without effort; they are magical and can bend time, become invisible, and go without sleep and food. The Crystal children’s sensitivities make them vulnerable to allergies and rashes. The angels say that the Rainbow children will have overcome this aspect… Rainbow children have no karma, so they have no need to choose chaotic childhoods for spiritual growth…The Rainbow children operate purely out of joy, and not out of need or impulse. The babies will be recognized, because their energy is one of giving to parents, and not of neediness. Parents will realize that they cannot out-give their Rainbow children, for these children are a mirror of all actions and energy of love. Whatever loving thoughts, feelings, and actions that you send to them are magnified and returned a hundred-fold.”
We can be born as one and transition to the next level—typically Indigo to Crystal—through spiritual transformation or following a spiritual path.